True TOAM-72-HC~TSL01 Overview
Increasing demand for high quality products that keep all of your best selling products cool and protected has led to many manufactures stepping up and making products that will meet the demand for these products. True puts hard work and dedication into making their fine products. Products like the
Made using durable cold rolled steel with a black powder coat finish that allows for a sheer flat surface to line up against any wall or against the back of another unit, allowing plenty of customization options when it comes time to install your unit, this unit is protected from hard scratches and dents that may occur in the everyday environment of a busy grocery or convenience store. A break resistant glass lower front panel features a durable display for the lower shelf of the unit.
Headlining True's signature Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with a guided airflow and a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, keeping all of your best selling prepackaged foods and drinks stored safely at the brilliant temperatures of 33°F to 40°F (0.5°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation
Features & Benefits:
- True’s air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 Type II compliant for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product; maximum ambient temperature 80°F (27°C).
- Factory engineered, self-contained refrigeration system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 40°F (0.5°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the units performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - Non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Eight (8) Adjustable, solid white powder coated cantilever shelves. 3-piece, adjustable for up to 15° tilt in 5° increments.
- LED interior cabinet lighting and under shelf high output LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet and illuminates product on each shelf.
- Durable and break resistant glass lower front panel that maximizes product visibility.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 72 Inches
- Depth: 29.9 Inches
- Height: 78.5 Inches
3 Year Parts & Labor, 7 Year Compressor
True TOAM-72-HC~TSL01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Does this unit as priced come with the night shade?
Yes, the price for the TOAM-72-HC~TSL01 does include the night cover!
Be the first to review this item!