True TAC-14GS-LD Overview
With the high demand of display cases that openly presents your best selling produce and cold soft drinks; True stepped up and created the heavy duty TAC open display refrigerator line. Units like the
Crafted using durable and permanent non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl exterior, the front and cabinet sides of the unit are clad in an attractive shell that defends it from careless customers who may bump their shopping carts into and damage it, this with a matching black aluminum back finish offers a flat surface to line against a wall and provides many placement options when it comes time to install the unit into your busy grocery/convenience store. While 3 Durable and break resistant Plexiglass lower front and side panels. maximizes product visibility.
True's oversized refrigeration system Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system combined with a powerful Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant that holds the optimal temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation, and featuring True’s air curtain design keeps warm air out of the unit and traps cold air inside, leaving your products chilled throughout the whole business day.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Time-initiated, time-terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil and condenser balanced with higher horsepower compressor; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motor. Fan motor reverses during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - durable and permanent non-peel or chip black vinyl front and sides with matching black aluminum back.
- Plexiglass lower front and side panels. Durable and break resistant maximizes product visibility.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 2511/16"L x 171/2"D (653 mm x 445 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115V / 60 Hz single phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 30.25 Inches
- Depth: 32.16 Inches
- Height: 56.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True TAC-14GS-LD Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!