True TOAM-30-HC~TSL01 Overview
Increasing demand for high quality products that keep all of your best selling products cool and protected has led to many manufactures stepping up and making products that will meet the demand for these products. True puts hard work and dedication into making their fine products. Products like the
Made using a heavy duty, durable, and permanent non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel, this unit is protected from hard scratches and dents that may occur in the everyday environment of a busy grocery or convenience store. A break resistant Plexiglass lower front panel features a durable display for the lower shelf of the unit.
Headlining True's signature Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with a guided airflow and a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, keeping all of your best selling prepackaged foods and drinks stored safely at the brilliant temperatures of 33°F to 40°F (0.5°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- True’s open air merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays food and beverages.
- Large, open front allows easy access to display levels and places maximum attention on merchandising.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency.
- Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Adjustable, solid white powder coated cantilever shelves. 3-piece, adjustable for up to 15° tilt in 5° increments.
- LED interior cabinet lighting and under shelf high output LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet and illuminates product on each shelf.
- Plexiglass lower front panel. Durable and break resistant maximizes product visibility.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 30 Inches
- Depth: 29.9 Inches
- Height: 78.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TOAM-30-HC~TSL01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!