True TH-23G~FGD01 Overview
In order to keep all of your best-selling roasted or smoked meats and cooked meals stored in a heavy duty holding cabinet that provides crystal clear visibility of the contents inside, while protecting it from the harmful damages that may occur in a busy restaurant kitchen.
The True TH-23G~FGD01 Glass Swing Door Heating Cabinet features heavy duty, easy to clean solid stainless steel exterior. The stainless steel front, door frame, cabinet sides and top of the unit are all protected from some of the toughest scratches and dents. While the interior of the unit features a sturdy stainless steel interior liner and floor. The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
Thanks to a stainless steel, tube heating element that produces uniform electric heat generation the cabinet is powered with a total of 850 watts. The heating element is also sheathed for corrosion resistance, in turn giving the unit a longer life. There are low-velocity fans to ensure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet that is designed to provide holding temperatures of 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C). Also the heating system is controlled by an exterior on/off switch and temperature control dial.
- True’s solid door reach-in heated cabinets are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and temperature control dial.
- Stainless steel, tube heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 850 watts. Heating element sheathed for corrosion resistance.
- Low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Exterior dial thermometer; accurate, direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior- Stainless steel interior liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Energy efficient, triple pane, thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frame.
- Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) extruded aluminum handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty chrome plated wire shelves 217/16"L x 231/4"D (545 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Anodized aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Incandescent Interior lighting; safety shielded.
- 12"L x 20"W x 1"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 26 mm) humidity pan standard for contents requiring high humidity.
- True heated cabinets are designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinets are not designed to heat ambient or cold products.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 4 compliant for open food product.
- True requires that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.75 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 years parts and labor, 5 years on compressor
True TH-23G~FGD01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!