True TH-23 Overview
When your busy BBQ restaurant is in need of a unit that will keep all of your cooked meats and warm meals stored and protected in a warm ready-to-serve unit that cuts utility costs and gives back to you in the long run of your business.
The True TH-23 Solid Swing Door Heated Cabinet provides cabinet holding temperatures between 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C) thanks to its stainless steel tube heating element that generates uniform electric heat that provides a low velocity, forced-air heat distribution to assure even temperatures throughout the cabinet over the coarse of the whole busy work day. This combined with a stainless steel, 850 watt tube heating element that provides uniform generation of electric. Heating element is also sheathed for corrosion resistance.
The exterior of the unit features a solid stainless steel front door made of anodized quality aluminum. The exterior cabinet ends and back protects it from harsh scratches and dents that may occur in a busy kitchen, leaving it looking new years down the road.
- True’s solid door reach-in heated cabinets are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Cabinet is designed to provide holding temperatures of 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and temperature control dial.
- Stainless steel, tube heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 850 watts. Heating element sheathed for corrosion resistance.
- Low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Exterior dial thermometer; accurate, direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior- Stainless steel interior liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Stainless steel exterior and liner. Door opens within cabinet dimension. Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle standard. Door fitted with 12" long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty chrome plated wire shelves 217/16"L x 231/4"D (545 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Anodized aluminum shelf support pilasters. Shelves are adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments.
- Interior lighting; safety shielded.
- 12"L x 20"W x 1"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 26 mm) humidity pan standard for contents requiring high humidity.
- True heated cabinets are designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinets are not designed to heat ambient or cold products.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 4 compliant for open food product.
- True requires that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 years parts and labor, 5 years on compressor
True TH-23 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!