True STR1H-1G Overview
In order to keep all of your bestselling roasted or smoked meats and cooked meals stored in a heavy duty holding cabinet that provides crystal clear visibility of the contents inside, while protecting it from the harmful damages that may occur in a busy restaurant kitchen, we highly suggest using the
It features a heavy duty, easy to clean solid stainless steel exterior. The stainless steel front, door frame, cabinet sides, and top of the unit are all protected from some on the toughest scratches and dents. While the interior of the unit features a sturdy stainless steel interior liner and floor. The entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate and has a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
Thanks to a stainless steel, tube heating element that produces uniform electric heat generation the cabinet is powered with a total of 1500 watts. The heating element is sheathed for corrosion resistance which in turn giving the unit a longer life. There is a low-velocity fans to ensure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet that is designed to provide holding temperatures of 80°F to 180°F (26.6°C to 82.2°C). Lastly, the heating system is controlled by an exterior on/off switch and a temperature control dial.
- Cabinet designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- One (1) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance),heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 1500 watts.
- Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food.
- True requires that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 208-230/60/1 Hz. single phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 27.5 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 years parts and labor, 5 years on compressor
True STR1H-1G Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!