Professional quality for professional businesses, the True TFP-48-18M food prep table is designed to increase sandwich production over time. Featuring a high density, sanitary, 8" (204 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board, you will see a cut in build times on salads. With True's signature oversized factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow and a factory engineered self contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly (134A) refrigerant, your products will be held at the food optimal temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), keeping all your bestselling foods fresh and cool. The exterior of this unit features an all stainless steel front and doors, top, and sides, with a matching aluminium back. to finish. While the inside of the unit features an attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner, stainless steel floor with coved corners, and all of it is complemented with 4 PVC coated wire shelves that offer a huge area to store your most used foods and ingredients.
- True’s food prep units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Energy saving, environmentally friendly (134A), exclusive forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8" (204 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 31.5 Inches
- Height: 45.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review