True TD-95-38-S-HC Overview
Featuring some of the strongest stainless steel on the market today, the True TD-95-38-S-HC Solid Slide Lid Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler Features a heavy duty, wear resistant stainless steel exterior front, sides, and back as well as an all stainless steel countertop and lids with built in anti-theft barrel door locks, protecting this unit from both the environment that surrounds it, as well as less than honest individuals...
Oversized, factory balanced, forced-air cooling refrigeration systems positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first for a revolutionary cooling experience. Sporting a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, and an extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - all stainless steel exterior, countertop and lids.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed in- place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Width: 95.38 Inches
- Depth: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TD-95-38-S-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review