To ensure each unit has the best quality, True puts hard work and dedication into every one of their products. And the True TS-36-12-S-HC 36"inch wide, Deep Well Beer Bottle Cooler, features an all stainless steel counter-top and lid, heavy duty, scratch resistant stainless steel front and sides, and matching aluminum back, the True TD-36-12-HC Solid Slide Lid Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler is protected from even some of the toughest scratches and dents. True's dedication to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems that assure colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service is unmatched by competitors.
Advanced, Forced-air cooling with guided airflow cools bottles on top first for a revolutionary drinking experience. An extra large evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. Featuring a high quality, factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. The Interior of this unit features long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel that is NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product. Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C)
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - all stainless steel exterior, countertop and lids.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. NSF/ANSI Standard 7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed in- place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Left to Right: 36.75 Inches
- Front to Back: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review