Featuring a strong, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, the True TD-24-7-S-HC Solid Slide Lid Stainless Steel Deep Well Horizontal Bottle Cooler is an excellent choice for any bar. With a built in bottle opener, the True TD-24-7-S-HC commercial beer bottle cooler makes it easy to quickly store and serve bottles of beer, soda, or water. This unit can hold up to four half cases of 12 oz. bottles or six cases of 12 oz. cans. Two heavy duty PVC coated dividers are included, to help you organize the cooler's contents.
An attractive, heavy duty stainless steel exterior and galvanized steel interior liner help maintain optimal internal temperatures, and make cleaning and maintenance a breeze. Thanks to its 1/10 hp compressor, the beer bottle cooler's environmentally friendly R290 forced-air refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 33°F to 38°F, for some of the coolest temperatures around.
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - stainless steel countertop, lid, cabinet front and sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. Complies with NSF/ ANSI Standard 7 for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 24.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 26.88 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review