True TD-24-7-S-HC Overview
Featuring a strong, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior, the
An attractive, heavy duty stainless steel exterior and galvanized steel interior liner help maintain optimal internal temperatures, and make cleaning and maintenance a breeze. Thanks to its 1/10 hp compressor, the beer bottle cooler's environmentally friendly R290 forced-air refrigeration system maintains temperatures between 33°F to 38°F, for some of the coolest temperatures around.
- True’s horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Forced-air cooling. Positively guided airflow cools bottles on top first. Evaporator coil virtually runs length of cooler for balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - stainless steel countertop, lid, cabinet front and sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel. Complies with NSF/ ANSI Standard 7 for packaged and bottled product.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 24.5 Inches
- Depth: 26.88 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TD-24-7-S-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!