True TBB-4PT Overview
For years of trouble free service there is no better route than True's back bar coolers. The unique pass through design of the True TBB-4PT Solid Swing Door Pass-Thru Back Bar Cooler allows the unit to be accessed from the front, and the back at the same time, allowing you to restock, and sell your best-selling brews and sodas simultaneously, resulting in increased product sales and provides a time efficient restock.
Making use of an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system that is boldly complemented by a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushed through the environmentally friendly (CFC free) R134A refrigerant. Thanks to a sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) with larger fan blades, this unit holds the core cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Resulting in a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations. The exterior is made of a very attractive, sleek, and wear resistant black laminated vinyl front and sides, with a solid heavy duty stainless steel countertop, with a black aluminium back to finish. Six heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves allow for 152 six pack 12. oz cans to be stored at one time, or if you feel like getting a little risque then you could take out these shelves and hold four 1/2 size keg barrels, to keep your bar fully stocked on some of the busiest game nights.
- True’s refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Exterior - All stainless steel countertop, heavy duty, wear resistant laminated black vinyl front, sides and back.
- Interior - Stainless steel floor with 1/2" (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product.
- Positive seal doors.
- Entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty, black PVC coated wire shelves.
- Width: 90.38 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 37 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True TBB-4PT Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review