Effectively display merchandise and encourage impulse sales of cold drinks, sandwiches, and other to-go items with the True GDM-49RL-HC~TSL01 rear loading refrigerated glass door merchandiser! The rear loading design is ideal for restocking the refrigerator with product while keeping the front doors accessible to customers.
Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this refrigerator showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time.
Designed to maintain temperatures from 33° - 38°F, this merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf.
"Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors allow for crystal clear product visibility and combine with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures. Eight durable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide stability and organization for a beautiful presentation that customers won't be able to resist!
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel that is both durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Front doors - “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- Rear doors - Non-peel or chip black powder coated solid doors with recessed handles
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 54.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 32.1 Inches
- Height: 78.5 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review