Recommended for this item
True GDM-45-HC-LD Overview
Using only the strongest materials and components to get the job done right, the True GDM-45-HC-LD Glass Slide Door Merchandisers are built not only to withstand damages from long term use, but it also keeps all your best-selling cold sandwiches, drinks, and other cold items at optimum cooling temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation. Making use of a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system with a factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that uses the environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this refrigerator showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time.
Features & Benefits:
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - Non-peel or chip powder coated cold rolled steel that is durable and permanent.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
Note: White exterior models are special order and may be subject to additional fees.
- Width: 51.1 Inches
- Depth: 29.6 Inches
- Height: 78.6 Inches
True GDM-45-HC-LD Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!