Available in black or white.
Attractively display merchandise and encourage impulse sales of drinks, salads, sandwiches, and other to-go items with the True GDM-41SL-54-HC-LD black narrow depth sliding door convenience store merchandiser! The sliding glass door design is great for narrow areas, because it won't block any aisles when opened. Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this refrigerator showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time. Plus, the shorter, narrow depth design allows you to install the unit in more compact areas - offering a space saving solution for your establishment.
Designed to maintain temperatures of 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit, this merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf. "Low E" double pane thermal insulated sliding glass doors allow for crystal clear product visibility and combines with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures. Six durable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide stability and organization for a beautiful presentation that customers won't be able to resist!
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Lower profile on convenience store coolers allows extra visibility thoughout store. Makes gondola and center store placement possible.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Counter-balanced weight system for smooth, even, positive closing.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 47.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 21 Inches
- Height: 54.16 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review