Available in black or white
Display all of your best-selling to-go items like bottled drinks or prepackaged foods with this attractive True GDM-35SL-RF-HC-LD glass door merchandiser with radius front. The unique radius front features a soft curved sign panel, grill and door frames, for a sleek design that is hard to resist. This compact refrigerated merchandiser features two crystal clear, self-closing "Low E" double pane glass doors. An innovative mitered plastic channel frame around the doors helps reduce energy loss. And an oversized factory balanced, refrigeration system uses the environmentally friendly "Ecomate" high density insulation, plus a white aluminum interior with a 300 series stainless steel floor enhance the merchandiser's exceptional energy efficiency, easy cleaning, and life-long good looks. 4 PVC coated wire shelves with shelf clips make it easy to organize and merchandize your products.
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Bottom mounted units feature ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility. Storage on top of cabinet. Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 39.75 Inches
- Front to Back: 24.25 Inches
- Height: 58.16 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review