Restocking your bestselling products is made simple with the True GDM-10PT-HC~TSL01 pass-through glass door merchandiser. This pass through refrigerated merchandiser features two crystal clear, self-closing "Low E" double pane glass doors, one on the front and one on the back for easy access by both customers and staff. A mitered plastic channel frame around the doors helps reduce energy loss and utility costs. The entire interior cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). This unit uses its self-contained , factory engineered, capillary tube system, that uses the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and an Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser, all helping this unit maintain the optimal cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
A Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature pull down of warm product, colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations . Boasting a 1/5 HP Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance and raises the cabinet for easier access.
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for best food preservation in extreme conditions.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with mitered plastic channel frames. The latest in energy efficient technology.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility. Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 24.88 Inches
- Front to Back: 25.5 Inches
- Height: 53.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review