CMA Dishmachines EST-C, 40 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher, Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing, Single Rack
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Overview
Model Specifics: Corner door model, standard height.
The Energy Mizer model EST low temperature, chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets UL Electrical and ETL Sanitation (NSF Standard 3) standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. Model EST is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 20" x 20" racks. Unit comes with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. Note: This machine does not have built-in heaters, therefore produces no steam.
Features & Benefits:
- 40 racks / 160 covers per hour.
- 20-1/2" Door opening for maximum clearance.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.09 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Power drain saves space, eliminates noisy solenoid and external sump. Drains quickly.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Airgap fill system.
- Unique sanitizing system provides instant sanitation and eliminates chlorine damage to the machine.
- Stainless Steel impeller offers extended life.
- Stainless Steel scrap tray, long lasting.
- Water inlet comes with built-in strainer, prevents debris from clogging the water valve.
- Dishmachine comes with 2 dishracks.
Note: CLICK HERE to see Temp-Sure™ Information
- Width: 25.75 Inches
- Depth: 25.75 Inches
- Height: 56 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
CMA Dishmachines EST-C Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!