Atosa MMF9110, 9.6 cu. ft. Curved Top Display Freezer
Retail Price:$1,192.00 /ea
Atosa MMF9110 Overview
When you're looking at making sure that you keep your cold items cold, you need the right kind of chest freezer to do the job for you. This Atosa MMF9110 chest freezer has a stylish blue accent to it that is going to make it appealing to the customer and shop owner both. Additionally with the MMF9110 chest freezer you can keep your foods between -10°F and -1°F depending on what you're going to need in order to keep it all in the best of shape.
Using the Atosa MMF9110 you'll get the ETL certified sanitation for food products, and you'll really enjoy the fact that this is designed to keep a lot of the cool in and the warm out. This unit is ideal for frozen foods or even ice cream if you are hoping to keep both in a good place for your customers. The sliding doors on the MMF9110 will be easy enough to operate and keep moving smoothly, even with a lot of traffic.
Also, the defrost drain is in the perfect spot so that you can drain it easily and comfortably, meaning faster service and better operations are going to be a luxury that you can afford.
- The Atosa MMF9110 Glass Lid Curved Top Freezer is uniquely designed with high value for perfect storage of ice cream and all types of frozen merchandise and seasonal specialties
- Good energy efficiency system with environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- High quality refrigeration system that maintains chamber temperature at -10°F to -1°F for best in ice cream and all types of frozen merchandise preservation.
- Chamber temperature display on front shows chamber cooling and food storage status
- Bright LED interior light provide more even lighting throughout the cabinet
- 3 Standard accessory food baskets included
- Cabinet temperature can be adjusted by thermostat easily
- Unit completely pr-wired at factory and ready to connection of power 115/60/1 phase, Cord and plug NEMA-5-15 included
- ETL safety and ETL Sanitation conforms to NSF-7 standard approval for store or display of packaged and bottled products
- 3” good insulation by foamed-in-place high density polyurethane cell insulation
- Door lock standard feature provides security in field.
- Convenient defrost drain for easy cleaning
- 2" casters
- Width: 40.75 Inches
- Depth: 26.75 Inches
- Height: 33.4 Inches
1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Atosa MMF9110 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!