3M Water Filtration DWS160-L, Drinking Water Single Cartridge Water Filter System
3M Water Filtration DWS160-L Overview
Drinking Water Filter System:
Since customer safety is going to be your number one priority, you have to make sure that you are putting every effort into guaranteeing their safety, all while making sure that you get what you need as well. One of the often most underrated helping hands that can really make the difference is the commercial filter system that you are trusting, such as the 3M Water Filtration DWS160-L. You'll be able to get a lot of things done when you turn to this 3M Water Filtration DWS160-L water filter for help!
The 3M Water Filtration DWS160-L is designed to work with any kind of water spout, be it a water cooler, a water fountain or a simple tap. Wherever you draw water, this drinking water filtering system will be able to work with you to create the best kind of experience.
By utilizing this amazing filter, you are going to help keep sediment and chlorine out of your water and it will also give your customers a great fresh and cool taste that they're looking for – even if they didn't realize it at the time.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration DWS160-L drinking water filtration system helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your drinking water beverages at flow rates up to 2.5 gpm (9.4 lpm).
- Combines cyst and bacteria reduction with particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, Benzene, Toxaphene, P-Dichlorobenzene reduction for up to 6,000 gallons (22,712 liters)
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting water for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of lead (PB) found in distribution lines, lead pipes, lead solder, brass fixtures and lead lined tanks in water coolers.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for the reduction cyst, lead, Benzene, P-Dichlorobenzene.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- California AB1953 complaint materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria1 by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification Inc.
- Reduction of particulate and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Best used for water coolers, drinking water fountains, and under the sink water applications.
Replacement Cartridge: 160-L
3M Water Filtration DWS160-L Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!