3M Water Filtration 160-L, Replacement Cartridge for DWS160-L Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$144.00 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$143.00 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$142.00 /ea|
3M Water Filtration 160-L Overview
Filter Cartridge Details:
Keep your water at its best by relying on the most sophisticated technologies to help you out. You'll be able to help yourself and your products stay professional and tasting great, all invisible to the customer's eye.
This 3M Water Filtration 160-L water filter is commercial-grade and intended for high and heavy use. Also, this filter cartridge works at a flow rate of 2.5gpm and it is perfect for those water coolers, drinking fountains, and more. You can also use this in under counter water applications as well and you'll notice how this cartridge helps guarantee that health and safety are always priorities for you and your customer.
Lastly, with this filter in place, you'll have a reduced chlorine taste and smell, clearer water that shows it's purer, and you'll also be able to leech out all of the bacteria that can live in traditional tap water. This commercial water filtration cartridge is definitely helpful wherever you want it to be, and you won't have to sacrifice anything in order to have it all working for you properly."
- Helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your drinking water beverages at flow rates up to 2.5 gpm (9.4 lpm)
- Combines cyst and bacteria reduction with particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, Benzene, Toxaphene, P-Dichlorobenzene reduction for up to 6,000 gallons (22,712 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting water for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of lead (PB) found in distribution lines, lead pipes, lead solder, brass fixtures and lead lined tanks in water coolers.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for the reduction cyst, lead, Benzene, Toxaphene, P-Dichlorobenzene.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- California AB1953 complaint materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification Inc.
- Reduction of particulate and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
Best Applications for Use:
- Water coolers
- Drinking water fountains
- Under the sink water applications.
Replacement cartridge for Cuno DWS160-L
3M Water Filtration 160-L Specifications
Frequently bought together
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
This filter is better than the home version to me (3MFF101). The flow rate is higher and taste is just is exactly the same. I was recommended to use this by the great reps at GoFoodService during a back order of the home model and they knew what they were talking about.