True TS-23F-2-HC Overview
The True TS-23F-2-HC freezer's front, sides, and door are crafted from the finest stainless steel with higher tensile strength, with an aluminum back to match, protecting it long term from scratches and dents. The entire cabinet structure are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- True’s TS series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides and doors. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Matching aluminum back.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TS-23F-2-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!