True T-23F-2-HC Overview
On the inside the True T-23F-2-HC's walls and roof are coated with an attractive NSF approved clear coated aluminum liner, stainless steel floor with coved corners , and 3 adjustable PVC coated wire shelves.
- True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 231/4"D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.4 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-23F-2-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!