True STR2F-2S-HC Overview
As part of the True Specification Series, The
Every True STR2F-2S-HC comes with your choice of four shelving kits (See below for options) making it adaptable to almost any commercial kitchen or business
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Optional Features & Accessories: (upcharge & lead times may apply)
- 6" (153 mm) standard legs
- 6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs
- 6" (153 mm) stainless steel legs
- Additional shelves
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify up to 2 kits during checkout.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments. Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STR2F-2S-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!