True STR2F-2S-HC Overview
As part of the True Specification Series, TheTrue STR2F-2S-HC offers unrivaled performance and durability. Crafted from the finest stainless steel available on the market this freezer will look like new years down the road. Boasting a 3/4 Horsepower refrigeration system that uses a factory engineered capillary tube system and an extra large evaporator coil that is epoxy coated to eliminate the possibility of corrosion. State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability for longer unit life. The STR2F-2S-HC comes standard with p ositive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature with lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four per door section.
Every True STR2F-2S-HC comes with your choice of four shelving kits (See below for options) making it adaptable to almost any commercial kitchen or business
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Optional Features & Accessories: (upcharge & lead times may apply)
- 6" (153 mm) standard legs
- 6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs
- 6" (153 mm) stainless steel legs
- Additional shelves
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify up to 2 kits during checkout.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments. Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STR2F-2S-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review