True STA2F-4HS-HC Overview
True's Spec Series is crafted from the finest stainless steel on the market to bring you the best in food preservation and storage, and the True STA2F-4HS-HC is made with such quality. With Stainless steel doors, front, and sides that protect your long term investment from damages, your unit will look like new years down the road. Every spec series unit comes standard with lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks , heavy duty all metal working door handles, and positive seal self-closing door hinges with 120° stay open feature. Using a factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system and State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors that use environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, this unit keeps the optimal temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C), making this unit ideal for frozen foods or ice cream. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability for longer life.
Features & Benefits:
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front, & sides
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back with stainless steel floor and ceiling
- Three (3) heavy duty, chrome plated wire shelves per section
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies
and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system timeinitiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate casters with locks provided on front set.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True STA2F-4HS-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!