True STA1F-2HS-HC Overview
As part of the True Specification Series, this
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- Includes three (3) heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves per section.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 27.5 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STA1F-2HS-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!