As part of the True Specification Series, this True STA1F-2HS-HC reach-in freezer features unbeatable performance and outstanding durability. Made from the strongest stainless steel with higher tensile strength that protects your investment long term. Boasting a 1/2 hp factory balanced refrigeration system that is top mounted to allow more storage space and prevent dust, foods, or spills from damaging the intake fan. Inside the unit, three heavy duty adjustable chrome wire shelves provide plenty of ways to organize your frozen products, aluminum side walls and back with a stainless steel floor and ceiling keep the inside looking nice and also protect it from damages. Advanced features such as: the factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system, and high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that uses environmentally friendly (CFC free) R290 refrigerant, help this freezer maintain the cool temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C) making it ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- Includes three (3) heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves per section.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 27.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review