22" Air Cooled Cubelet Ice Machine, 890 Lb
Recommended for this item
Ice Machine Details:
To help you transition into a spot that provides the best kind of ice, you are going to have to get a good ice machine for the job. The Hoshizaki F-1002MAJ-C is certainly a great model to consider without a doubt. It will offer a great rate of ice creation, pushing out 890lbs of ice per 24 hours. There is also a flush cycle in play that will keep your ice sanitary and tasting great. However, don't forget to add a commercial ice sanitation system and water filter system to your machine to ensure a longer lifespan and for even greater pure ice.
The Hoshizaki F-1002MAJ-C is specifically meant to produce individual ice cubes that will be chewable by your customers, which they are going to love. If you want something that will be easy to clean, give out enough ice, and fit in with the design that you have going, you're definitely in the right spot. The best part is, this is meant for providing medium to large size spots with the right amount of ice that is going to amuse the customer who specifically wants chewable ice.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24 design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Cubelet - Up to 890 lbs. of ice production per 24 hrs.
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 44” of floor space for double the amount of ice production
- R-404A Refrigerant
Note: Top kit may be required for certain ice bins. See ice bin spec sheets or contact our customer service team for details.
- Left to Right: 22 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.38 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review