60" 1605 Lb Ice Storage Bin, Stainless Steel Exterior
Ice Storage Bin Details:
In fast paced and high stress locations, you're going to need a ice bin that is going to match those exact same conditions. Well, the Hoshizaki B-1650SS is going to rise to meet the occasion, and then some. The Hoshizaki B-1650SS ice storage holder will be perfect for all or your needs in terms of look and design. It's made from stainless steel for an easy and safe clean up and it will match with the other stainless steel units that you have in the similar area – perfect.
Holding up to 1605lbs of ice – wow! - the Hoshizaki B-1650SS will allow you to be able to always guarantee that you won't run out even in your peak hours. With an impressive seal and lock, you'll keep cold and fresh in, and bacteria and other spoils out. If you are looking for something that is all about staying away from compromise, than you'll love what this will give you. Best of all, you can keep an eye on your ice at any time with the heavy duty view windows. If you know quality when you see it, than you know that the top of the line ice bins are made by Hoshizaki and they last for years to come!
- 82 oz. scoop protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Seamless polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Sealed door gasket reduces risk of airborne bacteria
- Ice storage capacity up to 1605 lbs.
- Easy cleaning and long lasting attractive appearance
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, in all bin walls and bottom, which provides maximum ice preservation
- New baffle design increases ice accessibility by 30%
- View windows provide instant inspection and thermal break
- Pouch style insulated door prevents condensation while providing maximum access and minimal spillage
- All bins include Universal Top Kit - note application guide to verify fit
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs
Note: If purchased by itself, additional fees may apply. Contact us for more information.
- Left to Right: 60 Inches
- Front to Back: 41 Inches
- Height: 66.19 Inches
5 year parts and labor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review