48" 1148 Lb Ice Storage Bin, Stainless Steel Exterior
Ice Storage Bin Details:
If you need a heavy duty, large ice bin, you are going to want to make sure that you make the right choice as far as where to put your trust. We're hoping that you can see that this impressive model, the Hoshizaki B-1150SS, is going to be the right call for you commercial location.
The Hoshizaki B-1150SS has a stainless steel top, front and back so that you can keep ice sanitation as priority one in all that you're doing. You'll be able to hold up to 1148lbs of ice without noticing a strain, so you won't have to worry about never having enough storage space.
The door to it is perfectly sealed to keep bacteria out and cold in for the best protection possible for all of your ice. You'll also love the view windows so that you can take a look inside and see that everything is okay without having to open the door. With sturdy legs and quality construction, this is the option for you that allows you to steer clear of compromises.
- 82 oz. scoop protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- Seamless polyethylene bin liner for sanitary storage
- Sealed door gasket reduces risk of airborne bacteria
- Ice storage capacity up to 1148 lbs.
- Easy cleaning and long lasting attractive appearance
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, in all bin walls and bottom, which provides maximum ice preservation
- New baffle design increases ice accessibility by 30%
- View windows provide instant inspection and thermal break
- Pouch style insulated door prevents condensation while providing maximum access and minimal spillage
- All bins include Universal Top Kit - note application guide to verify fit
- 6” adjustable stainless steel legs
Note: If purchased by itself, additional fees may apply. Contact us for more information.
- Left to Right: 48 Inches
- Front to Back: 41 Inches
- Height: 60.19 Inches
5 year parts and labor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review