3M Water Filtration ICE195-S, Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$237.98 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$236.98 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$235.98 /ea|
3M Water Filtration ICE195-S Overview
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
Your ice maker is about to become a lot nicer as soon as you trust the right filter. This 3M is the filter for you and it's going to show you how it will always be working alongside whatever kind of ice maker you put it into, all while being effortlessly. Also, this is professional grade with its sediment reduction and chlorine reductions that are going to show you quickly that you'll be in the right kind of zone that you want to be – sounds good already, right?
One of the best things that you are going to see with this 3M Water Filtration ICE195-S filter is that it is designed completely for ice. This means that you'll be able to trust the great job that it does and it will all end up with you have access to clearer, cleaner and crisper ice that is going to really impress you customers in want of chewable ice for their cold drinks.
Also, a 3M Water Filtration ICE195-S single cartridge water
filtration system will help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing
the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at fl ow rates up to 5
gpm (18.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium
to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- Combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment reduction from higher turbidity water, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 54,000 gallons (204,412 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF95-S replacement cartridge).
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF95-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF95-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
Replacement Cartridge: HF95-S
- Height: 23.6 Inches
- Diameter: 5 Inches
3M Water Filtration ICE195-S Specifications
Be the first to review this item!