3M Water Filtration HF160-CLS, Single Cartridge Chloramine Reduction w/ Scale Inhibitor Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$180.00 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$179.00 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$178.00 /ea|
3M Water Filtration HF160-CLS Overview
Water Filter System Details:
You've got a lot of things that you're trying to get done in your business world and sorting through terrible and annoying bacteria in your water is not one of the things that you can think about. So a filter system is what you're going to make all of the bad stuff disappear, but not just any kind of filtration system.
This 3M Water Filtration HF160-CLS professional-grade is sure to impress even the biggest skeptics. You'll see that this is ready to take care of even the heaviest duty water needs. This unit will help reduce the chlorine smell and taste in your water for customer satisfaction, and you'll love that it will keep up to the rate of 2.2 gpm to keep you in business.
The best part is that this is going to be able to give you all of the fighting power against both calcium and magnesium too, which will feel great when you're looking to make sure that you stay ahead of the game. Basically, this will take care of everything in regards to water quality with no problem at all.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration HF160-CLS water filtration system helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial foodservice applications by reducing the effects of particulates, chloramines, cyst, bacteria and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 2.2 gpm (8.3 lpm). Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
- Cartridge media technology effectively reduces, particulates, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and premium Recipe Quality WaterTM.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- NSF Standard 53 cyst reduction.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer’s lab.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with ¼ turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Replacement Cartridge: HF60-CLS
3M Water Filtration HF160-CLS Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!