Image for reference only and may slightly vary. Some accessories may not be included.
Vulcan VCCB36-1, 36" Countertop Natural Gas Charbroiler, Radiant, 87,000 Btu
Retail Price:$5,296.00 /ea
Vulcan VCCB36-1 Overview
The VCCB design is positioned to support the production needs of a busy casual dining restaurant. The 22" deep grates are standard along with 14,500 BTU aluminized steel burners every six inches. Also includes under-burner heat deflectors to protect your refrigerated base.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel sides, control panel, top trim, backsplash and grease trough.
- Full width front grease drawers.
- Heavy duty cast iron char-radiants.
- 5 1⁄4" wide sloped cast iron grates are reversible for “level" broiling or self-cleaning. Cast in pitched grease trough in each grate blade provides fat run-off and controls flare-ups.
- One 14,500 BTU/hr. burner for each broiler grate.
- Standing pilot ignition system.
- One infinite heat control valve for each burner.
- Underburner deflector system reflects heat upwards creating a “Cool Zone" in the grease drawer and drip areas.
- 4" adjustable legs.
- 3/4" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator.
- Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 27.25 Inches
- Height: 14.75 Inches
1 year limited parts and labor
Vulcan VCCB36-1 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!