True TS-49FG-HC~FGD01 Overview
Streamline the contents of this freezer to your customers or your employees with a merchandising freezer that offers crystal clear visibility and unmatched protection with the
The unchallenged durability of the True TS-49FG-HC~FGD01 freezer leaves a new, lasting finish that will endure years and will make your unit look like new for a long time down the road. Made from a mix of fine metals, the stainless steel front and door add an attractive style to your kitchen or establishment, while protecting it from major damages. The anodized quality aluminum ends, and sides provide a sleek, scratch resistant finish that defends against harsh scratches or dents that may occur in busy foodservice environments.
Also, the interior of the unit headlines a solid aluminum base with an attractive clear coated aluminum liner which is NSF approved for prepackaged frozen goods or ingredients. Combined with a stainless steel floor that has coved corners, this unit offers an easier cleaning experience as opposed to sharp corners that allow food to get trapped and makes it hard to clean. The heart of this unit however lies in the powerful 1/2 horsepower refrigeration system. Using an extra large evaporator coil that is balanced with a higher horsepower compressor and a factory engineered self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through environmentally friendly R404A refrigerant. Making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business or establishment.
- True’s TS series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front and sides. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Matching aluminum back.
- Triple pane thermal glass door.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray wire shelves 24 9/16"L x 22 3/8"D (624 mm x 569 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”no stoop” lower shelf, storage on top of cabinet, compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen, easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 54.16 Inches
- Depth: 29.75 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TS-49FG-HC~FGD01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!