True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 Overview
Attractively display merchandise and encourage impulse sales of frozen treats and other to-go items with the True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 black glass door merchandiser freezer! Featuring bright and even LED lighting, this merchandising freezer showcases your products more vividly than a unit with fluorescent lighting. The easily replaceable, energy-efficient LEDs generate less heat than fluorescent bulbs to keep internal temperatures low, and because they last significantly longer than other lights, you'll save money on replacement costs over time.
Designed to maintain temperatures at -10°F, this freezer is ideal for ice cream and other frozen food products. This merchandiser boasts a bottom-mounted 3/4 HP compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a low global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for customers to view and pick up products due to the raised bottom shelf. "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass doors allow for crystal clear product visibility and combine with foamed-in-place insulation to retain cold temperatures. Eight durable, PVC-coated wire shelves are included to provide stability and organization for a beautiful presentation that customers won't be able to resist!
- The world’s #1 manufacturer of glass door merchandisers.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with an attractive, point of purchase merchandiser that brilliantly displays frozen food and ice cream, resulting in high impulse sales.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing door. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Triple pane thermal insulated glass door assemblies with powder coated frames.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Eight (8) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- ”No stoop” lower shelf to maximize product visibility
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 54.16 Inches
- Depth: 29.88 Inches
- Height: 78.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
The data plate says it can run off 115v/208-230v. Will it be fine running off 120?
As of April 19th, 2021, True has changed this model to run exclusively on a single 115/60Hz single phase, NEMA 5-20R dedicated outlet. As far as using it with a 120-volt connection, it should be fine but we always highly suggest consulting with a certified electrician.
Be the first to review this item!