True GDIM-49NT-HC~TSL01 Overview
When you are in need of a merchandiser for your bags of ice over the course of the long hot summer, True has your back. With the True GDIM-49NT-HC~TSL01 swing door no tank freezer that includes LED Lighting, you will be able to brilliantly display your ice for all your customers to see.
The heavy duty design of this ice display case features a black or white non-peel or chip laminated vinyl exterior that is both durable and permanent, defending it from damages throughout the years. Also, the powerful refrigeration system features an extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and a factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that pushes through environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant. These refrigeration system features maintains 20°F to 25°F (-6.6°C to -3.8°C) cabinet temperature.
The 2 solid self closing heated triple pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frames, feature a positive seal, torsion type closure system that locks cold air inside the unit and warm air outside. .
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive ice merchandiser
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system, maintains 20°F to 25°F (-6.6°C to -3.8°C) cabinet temperature.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True merchandisers a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures colder standard temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance; “No stoop” design maximizes visibility by raising merchandised product to higher level.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip black powder coated cold rolled steel; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel.
- Heated, triple pane thermal insulated glass door assembly with extruded aluminum frames. Minimizes condensation build up on glass for more effective merchandising.
- Each door is fitted with a 12" (305 mm) long extruded handle.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Full-length door designed to match the appearance of our other glass door merchandising products.
- Interior floor rack and backguard prevents bags of ice from blocking optimal airflow.
- Holds (117) 8 lbs. (4 kg) bags of ice.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 54.16 Inches
- Depth: 29.88 Inches
- Height: 78.63 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True GDIM-49NT-HC~TSL01 Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review