Glass Washer Details:
This CMA Dishmachines CMA-181GW undercounter glass washer for bars is going to be a great commercial-grade option despite its small size. Compact and energy-efficient, the CMA Dishmachines CMA-181GW is a dishwasher that is going to both clean and sanitize using hot water with the built in tank so that you can enjoy the chemical free option to sanitizing your glassware.
Also, the CMA Dishmachines CMA-181GW glass washer has a lot of things going for it, specifically the fact that it comes with a large sized 19.75” x 19.75” glassware rack that is going to be perfect for keeping up with the high traffic demand that you're looking to promote for your business. To help you keep your costs and usages of resources down as much as possible, this only uses 0.75 gallons of water per cycle.
You'll love the ease of access and use of the controls, too, that will keep things running smoothly and exactly how you want them to be done. This is great for all bar usage, but those in the wine business will see that this is especially tailored to them to help you make the most out of space, time, and capabilities. Perfect.
- Energy Star Approved.
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel wash tank.
- 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour (20 per 19-3/4"X19-3/4" rack).
- 0.75 gallons of water per cycle or rack.
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater capable of a 70°F rise. (3 minute cycle)
- 180°F final rinse
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Fresh water rinse through upper and lower rotating arms.
- Removable Stainless Steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning.
- Raised wash chamber reduces "bending over" to remove racks
- Gravity drain system.
- Great application for the wine industry.
- Left to Right: 24 Inches
- Front to Back: 25 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review