3M Water Filtration HF60-CL, Replacement Cartridge for HF160-CL Water Filter System
3M Water Filtration HF60-CL Overview
Filter Cartridge Details:
Put yourself in the big leagues by aligning yourself with the right items to help you out in terms of your accessories . After all, it's all well and good to have top of the line appliances and equipment, but what does that mean if it's being attacked by abrasive scale and bacteria, not to mention cysts and chlorine?
Protect all water-based pieces of equipment and appliances by installing the 3M Water Filtration HF60-CL commercial water filter cartridge.This cartridge reduces bacteria, sediment, chloramines, cysts and chlorine taste and odor. This heavy duty filter will do all of the heavy lifting lifting for you. This water filter cartridge will give you the power to make sure that your appliances are working on your terms and to the best of their ability.
Don't settle for anything less than the superior quality that you deserve, you'll love how well it is going to protect you from disrepair.
- Cartridge media technology effectively reduces, particulates, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and premium Recipe Quality WaterTM.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- NSF Standard 53 cyst reduction. Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer’s lab.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with ¼ turn.
- ½” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines
3M Water Filtration HF60-CL Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!