True TWT-60F-HC Overview
In order to keep up with the competition you need a powerful unit that will reflect your businesses success and good customer service.
The True TWT-60F-HC solid door worktop freezer features outstanding quality and unmatched durability. The solid, easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior front, door, sides and top are all defended from damaging scratches and dents that may hinder its ability to operate properly. Also, the stainless steel tabletop and backsplash are crafted as a one piece formed construction w/ coved edges where the backsplash and tabletop meet so that it does not allow bacteria and food particles to be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
The inside of the unit features sturdy aluminum walls with an attractive NSF approved clear aluminum lining coating that is guarded from hard blows that may occur when inserting and removing items from the freezer. While the ceiling and floor and made out of the same heavy duty stainless steel as the exterior, featuring coved corners, the floor of this unit is much easier to clean as opposed to floors with sharp corners.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 60.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.13 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TWT-60F-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review