- ThermoStop™ System guarantees 185F (85C) final rinsing temperature, regardless of incoming water temperature
- OneGO™ electronic control system featuring intelligent software LED interface and multiple function analysis. Soft touch buttons allows you to run a selection of three different cycle times, all in one easy touch!
- SmartSelf diagnostics have all necessary advanced service diagnostics information at your fingertips!
- EasyGO ‘soft-start’ washing system protects your valuable dishes and glassware from any chippage or breakage
- EnergyStar qualified with extremely low water and electrical consumption maximizing your profits
- Model 737E is fully equipped with a built-in booster for high temperature rinse water, automatic peristaltic pumps for both liquid detergent and rinse-additive, and an automatic drain pump that has the exclusive ‘wash-down’ feature at the end of the work day for a self-cleaning operation.
- Body, external housing, wash tank and all chassis component in brushed stainless steel AISI 304 18 gauge
- Noise 58 DbA due to utilization of double-walled insulated panels
- Total cycle time of 2-4 minutes with up to 30 racks/hr production
- Standard insulated top and side panels
- Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of stainless steel; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Integrated AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel booster with insulated lining
- Safety micro-switch on the door to interrupt wash pump action
- Reinforced door hinge system
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Alternating heating resistors reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
- Possibility of built-in or free-standing installation
- Inner washing chamber with coved corners and one-piece stamped wash tank provides user with the most sanitary environment. Our recessed wash tank makes the 737E ideally suited for marine applications.
- Wash pump protected with double filters, plus additional filter for overflow tube
- Door-opening with overall clearance of 13.5 in. (342 mm)
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of tank
- Slide out integrated front control panel provides easy access for technical service
- Front mounted electronic control panel with digital temperature displays
- Includes one open combination rack and one peg dish rack
- Left to Right: 23.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 23.75 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
Jet-Tech by MVP Warranty:
1 year limited warranty.
Racks per hour
Booster Heater Included
Drain Pump Included
Dishes per hour
1 year limited warranty.
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review