Hoshizaki WF48B Overview
Worktop Freezer Details:
When space is limited, sometimes you need to work with the right kinds of devices that are going to help you out the most and offer the right kinds of options. This Hoshizaki WF48B commercial worktop freezer has all sorts of options to it including a front breathing air flow design. When using the Hoshizaki WF48B work top freezer you'll find that the doors are all properly insulated to be able to offer you the right kind of protection and energy saving perks that you're hoping for. With stainless steel on all exterior and interior parts, this is all about easy cleaning and quality construction, a well loved feature when you buy from the right brands.
When you're looking at quality on the move, the Hoshizaki WF48B freezer is ready for anything that you throw at it with four 6” casters equipped with brakes so that you can keep everything moving and staying whenever you need it to do one thing or the other.
Featuring a lot of perks that are going to help you make the most out of the surfaces that you have available to you, this is a well-designed freezer that has a little bit of everything to offer the professional looking for a good quality investment.
- Engineered to maintain NSF-7 temperatures in 100°F ambient areas
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Stainless steel exterior door with ABS interior liner
- Front breathing air flow design
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet and doors are insulated with 2” CFC free foamed in place polyurethane
- Exclusive “stepped” door design to protect door gasket
- Spring assisted self-closing doors with stay open feature
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Field reversible doors
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- One epoxy coated shelf per section is standard
- Anodized aluminum shelf supports adjustable in 1/2” increments
- E-coated evaporator coil
- Hot gas condensate removal
- Standard with 6” casters (two with brakes)
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Width: 48 Inches
- Depth: 31 Inches
- Height: 40 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Hoshizaki WF48B Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!