22" Remote Condenser Flake Ice Machine, 907 Lb
Recommended for this item
Ice Machine Details:
You need flaked ice, and you need it now, right? If this is a familiar story, than you need to take a look at how this machine is going to make it a dependable reality for you. The Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ is sure to help you out when you are looking for the right kinds of traits to give you the support that you need in terms of your commercial flaked ice.
This unit, the Hoshizaki F-1002MRJ will produce up to 907lbs of flaked ice for you over the span of 24 hours, and you can trust that each and every flake is going to be high quality water and ice using the flush system, along with other hygiene practices that go into the development of this kind of carefully designed machine.
You'll be able to make use of the clean exterior of this machine as well, which is going to help you make sure that you can rely on it to match the rest of your place and it will keep working to be able to give you the right clean appearance on the outside, which is critical as well.
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Advanced CleanCycle24 design
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing
- Flaker - Up to 907 lbs. of ice production per 24 hrs.
- Infrared bin control for easy cleaning and reliability
- Protected by H-GUARD Plus Antimicrobial Agent
- 2 second flush cycle every hour
- Flush cycle removes sediment for cleaner ice
- Mount two units, side-by-side, in only 44” of floor space for double the amount of ice production
- R-404A Refrigerant
Note: Remote Condenser Sold Separately
Keep your ice machine cleaner and your customers healthier with our BioZone IZ-X-30 UV Sanitation System.
- Left to Right: 22 Inches
- Front to Back: 27.38 Inches
- Height: 26 Inches
3 year parts and labor. 5 year parts on compressor
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review