CMA Dishmachines CMA-180TS Overview
Straight Door Model
Split-door design provides a sheet pan door clearance of 27", reduces overall (open-door) height of machine to 93-1/2" and is a beneficial feature for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Energy Star® Approved
- 60 racks / 240 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.24 gallons of water per cycle.
- Split-door design provides a sheet pan door clearance of 27-inches, reduces overall (open-door) height of machine to 93-1/2". A beneficial feature for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Automatic soil purging system filters wash water and traps plate debris into an external tray. Tray can be easily removed for dumping contents.
- All stainless steel construction offers durable performance and years of trouble free operation.
- Built-in chemical resistant industrial 7kW heater is proven to be more durable than commercial style heaters.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Top mounted control box is water tight and includes a rack counter, extended wash/delimer switch and easy to read temperature gauges.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Field convertible for a wide range of applications.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Automatic tank fill.
- Interchangeable upper and lower arms.
480V only available in Three Phase.
- Width: 25.5 Inches
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Height: 70 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180TS Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review