Image for reference only. Some accessories shown may not be included.
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180TC Overview
Model Specifics: Corner model, tall height w/ split door design, no booster heater.
Features & Benefits:
- 60 racks / 240 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only .82 gallons of water per cycle.
- Split door design provides a sheet pan door clearance of 27 inches, reduces overall (open-door) height of machine to 93-1/2". A beneficial feature for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Automatic soil purging system. Filters wash water and traps plate debris into an external tray. Tray can be easily removed for dumping contents.
- All stainless steel construction offers durable performance and years of trouble free operation.
- Built-in chemical resistant industrial 7kW heater is proven to be more durable than commercial style heaters.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Field convertible for a wide range of applications.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Automatic tank fill.
- Interchangeable upper and lower arms.
- Width: 25.5 Inches
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Height: 70 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts & labor
CMA Dishmachines CMA-180TC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!