CHV7-14UV model shown with optional glass doors. Actual model varies.
Winston CHV7-14UV, 208/240v Electric CVap Cook & Hold Oven, 14 Pan Capacity
Winston CHV7-14UV Overview
Model Specifics: Wireless NFC programming, convection fan on/off toggle, and optional probe cooking.
- Cook, steam, sous vide, and hold food for serving all in one oven!
- Offers nearly the same cooking versatility as a combi oven! Bake, steam, poach, roast, and more!
- Sous vide mode allows you to bring foods to exact internal temps without the use of bags
- Small footprint makes the unit a great fit in large or small operations
- Ventilation hood not required in most areas (Refer to local codes for ventilation requirements in your area)
- CVap precision technology also allows the CHV5 to be used as a proofing cabinet. Low, moist heat helps accelerate the rising process while precise temperature control keeps temps low and stable
- Automatically switches to hold mode once the cooking cycle has been completed
- Simple to operate and maintain. No calibration or special chemicals needed and no floor drain is required
- Holds up to fourteen (14) 18" x 26" sheet pans, twenty eight (28) 13" x 18" sheet pans, or twenty eight (28 12" x 20" hotel pans
- 65 Lb load limit per rack
- Convection fan can be toggled on and off
- Capacitive touch controls allow you to adjust vapor and air temperatures in 1°F increments
- Automatic water fill with low water detection
- Desktop CVap programming app
- Food probe ready for even more precise cooking
- Record HACCP data or upload menu programs via USB
- 8 Preset/programmable channels
- Insulated field reversible hinged doors with magnetic handles
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Width: 27.7 Inches
- Depth: 34.2 Inches
- Height: 73 Inches
1 Year Limited
Winston CHV7-14UV Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!