Turbo Air M3F47-2-N, 52" 2 Solid Door Reach-In Freezer, M3 Series
Turbo Air M3F47-2-N Overview
- Self-Cleaning Condenser - Keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
- Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze).
- Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) - With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet the new standards of the EPA and DOE in 2017. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
- Stainless steel cabinet construction - The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Door pressure release device - Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy, instant door opening.
- Field reversible door hinge
- LED interior lighting
- Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
- High-density polyurethane insulation - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Top mount compressor
- Freezer holds -10°F ~ 0°F for the best in frozen food preservation
- Width: 51.75 Inches
- Depth: 30.75 Inches
- Height: 78 Inches
Turbo Air Warranty:
3 year parts and labor, 5 years compressor
Turbo Air M3F47-2-N Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
How can we order a replacement evaporator for the back of M3F47-2-N?
Please contact us (link) with your serial number and we'll be happy to assist.
Be the first to review this item!