Tornado 95961, 55 Gallon Commercial Wet Only Vacuum
Tornado 95961 Overview
- Aggressive pick-up power for rapid high volume recovery of liquids including oils, ink, and sludge
- 2 Patented venturi powerheads capable of 160 CFM and 242" water lift
- Industrial drain valve for convenient emptying
- Liquid shut-off floats
- 25' Vertical lift and 50' horizontal reach
- Work exceedingly well handling heavy oil, machine oil, printer's and other inks
- Sits on a heavy duty four wheel steel dolly for easy transport
- Comes complete with a specially built 55 gallon rolled top drum, industrial steel cart, fittings, and in-line pressure gauge
Notes: For wet applications only. Air compressor, air line, and line couplings required for operation.
2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor
Tornado 95961 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
What is the noise level of this equipment in decibels?
The Tornado 95961 operates at 85 decibels.
What CFM of compressed air is required?
Per the Tornado 95961 specification sheet, it requires 160 CFM of compressed air, using a 2" orifice. The minimum recommended air compressor is 25 HP. The recommended airline should be 3/4" in diameter.
Be the first to review this item!