Spring USA SM-651R, 650 Watt Electric Single Drop-In Induction Range Cooker with Remote Controls
Spring USA SM-651R Overview
Induction Cooker Details:
You're on the path to making sure that your kitchen comes together in the proper professional way. If you remember to focus on all of the right aspects of your commercial spot, you'll be in the best shape to take on all of the things that are waiting for you out there in the world. At the top of the list for your commercial appliances options, you'll be able to enjoy the Spring induction range. Featuring the Spring USA SmartScan™ technology, these new induction ranges feature sleek, tempered, smoked-black glass control panel.
- Unit has a 5mm tempered glass hot top with (optional) mounting bracket for easy installation.
- No rail systems or special trivets needed!
- Touchpad controls allow you to operate the induction range in 'Cook' or 'Temp' mode.
- Cabinet ventilation must be provided when using these induction ranges!
- Temperature settings from 150º F to 185º F
- Three units can plug into one 20A circuit
- Width: 12.6 Inches
- Depth: 13.4 Inches
- Height: 3.20 Inches
Spring USA Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
Spring USA SM-651R Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
2.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I use these every day and the power behind them is amazing. I have purchased some cheaper models over the years but I can tell you it is hands down worth having the power behind these induction cookers rather than those cheapo throw away models.
It works okay when it's new. Once it goes bad after a few years it has to be thrown away because the cost of repair to get a new control board it more than the cost of buying a new one. I have two out of 4 this ranges lasted only 3 and 4 years and only use 2 hours every morning. It has a nice look but cost too much for parts.