Mars Air Systems NH248-1UA-TS, 48" Air Curtain, 115 Volt UnHeated, Silver, N2 Series
Recommended for this item
Mars Air Systems NH248-1UA-TS Overview
Used for Door Heights of 7'
The Front Door Sanitation Certified Series has been tested and certified to meet the ETL Sanitation/ANSI 37 standard for effectiveness in food prep environments, making it the trusted choice for health code and health department inspectors nationwide.
- Sanitation certified air curtain great for foodservice applications
- Maintains consistent interior temperature
- Minimizes dirt, dust, and fumes
- Allows for unobstructed views…enhancing safety
- Effective environmental control: 7' max height
- Controls flying insects: 7' max height
- Reduced energy consumption
- ETL certification to ANSI/NSF standards
- New low profile durable metal design
- Low noise level for quiet operation
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance and operational costs
- 1 HP Continuous Duty TEAO Motors
- Sleek self-contained one-piece heavy gauge corrosion proof paint lock metal design
- ETL Certified to conform to ANSI/NSF 37 Standards for Customer Entrances up to 7’
- ETL Certified to conform to UL 507 (US) and CSA 22.2 (Canada) Standards (Indoor/Outdoor Use)
- AMCA Certified to AMCA 211 Standards
- Top and wall mounting holes provided (7/16”)
- Cabinet has sufficient strength for fastening to wall on both ends without intermediate support.
- Adjustable air directional vanes with 40° sweep front to back
- Standard color is Titanium Silver
- Rust preventative electrostatic polyurethane powder coating
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Air curtain switches and accessories are non returnable.
- Width: 48 Inches
- Depth: 15.62 Inches
- Height: 14 Inches
Mars Air Systems Warranty:
5 year parts
Mars Air Systems NH248-1UA-TS Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!