Image shown for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Franke Eco3Ice X16, Antimicrobial Ice Sanitation & Protection System 1.3 - 4.2gpm
Franke Eco3Ice X16 Overview
EcoIce Ice Sanitation System Details:
Creating a welcoming environment both for your customers and machines means that you have to put the right accessories into place to give you a boost in the right direction. When it comes to your ice machine, one of the most important features to hold onto is the ice sanitation option. This Franke Eco3Ice X16 commercial ice sanitation system is going to be the answer to all of your needs in that respect, as it is designed to work with your system and help take a lot of the pressure off of you by using its own design perks to work seamlessly with you and your machine, both.
First off, this system is a professional option that is going to treat the water and machine parts of ozone-treated water so that you can use this to help you move forward for less down time in your machine (a major perk to consider). Additionally, this unit is going to have a twist on installation so that you can rely on it to work with the water line easily. It even has a indicator light to help you remember to change the cartridge to keep sanitation a priority without any additional thought needed.
For ease of access and comfort in all that it can do, this is going to be exactly what you're looking for.
- Attaches quickly without special tools to incoming water line of ice machine
- 1/2” push/pull quick-connect fittings
- Runs silently and automatically
- Operator-replaceable, “twist-on” electrolytic cartridge
- LED indicator lamps show status, tell when it’s time to replace cartridge
- Can be used on many commercial ice machines that produce 700 lbs/day at flow rate of 1.3gpm - 4.2gpm
- Cartridge Life - 6-18 months (Cartridge life is dependent upon water quality and ice machine water consumption.)
- Width: 5.98 Inches
- Depth: 3.6 Inches
- Height: 9.28 Inches
Franke Eco3Ice X16 Specifications
Models numbers shown are for reference only, may not be listed, may vary by serial number and subject to change without notice. Please contact us to confirm the proper item to be used with your model.
Frequently bought together
Be the first to review this item!