Bakers Pride P44S, 7,200 Watt Electric Countertop Pizza Oven, Quad Deck
Bakers Pride P44S Overview
Countertop Pizza Oven Details:
When you need two for the price of one, this Bakers Pride P44S professional quality commercial pizza countertop oven is going to really deliver. It offers two pizza chambers that you can use separately, and you'll be able to get two going at the same time. This pizza cooking oven is perfect for high demand areas as well as for those that are hoping to make sure that they keep everything together on the same timeline as well.
With proper construction, you can guarantee that this oven is going to keep all of your heat in and circulating as you want it to and it will also give you a fast heat up speed that is going to satisfy the impatient chef as well as the hungry customer looking for a tasty meal that is expertly cooked. Give yourself more space and time for cooking and don't waste any of it on finicking with machines. This commercial pizza oven is the real deal.
- 7200 Watts in 208V or 220-240V
- 300°-650°F Temperature range (149°-343°C)
- Electric 15-Minute timer with continuous ring alarm and manual shut-off
- Two independently controlled cook/baking chambers
- Four Cordierite hearth decks per oven with 3 1/4" (83mm) deck heights
- All stainless steel exterior
- Unitized, welded, aluminized steel interior fully insulated
- 6' (1830mm) Cord & plug on single phase units
- Limited 1-Year parts and labor warranty
- 4” (120mm) Adjustable legs
- Width: 26 Inches
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Height: 28.5 Inches
Bakers Pride Warranty:
1 year limited parts and labor.
Bakers Pride P44S Specifications
Related Products (View all)
How long does the pizza take to cook and how many pizzas can be cooked at one time?
The Bakers Pride P44S estimated cook times are below and it has 4 chambers, so you can cook up to 4 pies at a time: Pizza (fresh dough) - approx 7-8 mins at 525-550 degrees. Pizza (par-baked) - approx 4-5 mins at 525 degrees. Pizza slices - approx 1 minute at 400-425 degrees.
Be the first to review this item!