Commercial Outdoor Grills
Browse our selection of commercial outdoor grills, event grills, rotisseries & outdoor griddles!
80" Stainless Steel Propane Gas Commercial Outdoor Grill w/ Dome Covers
Give Your Food Some Love With Our Commercial Grills
Nothing beats the charred sear of grilled food. With our selection of commercial outdoor grills, griddles, and rotisseries, you can cook or grill to your heart’s content! We carry a range of restaurant grills to meet every need.
We Sell Commercial BBQ Grills for Every Need
We carry a wide variety of the best commercial outdoor grills including but not limited to:
1. Commercial propane grills
2. Commercial charcoal grills for restaurants
3. Commercial grills for outdoor use that are portable for easy transport
4. On-site and built-in grills for more permanent locations
5. Our commercial outdoor grills have a range of features that make cooking easier such as dome covers and folding leg carts for those who need more room in their vehicle.
Commercial Outdoor Flat-Top Grills vs. Grated Grills
When it comes to the cooking surface of your grill, there are many options to choose from, but most fall within two categories: flat-top grills, and grated grills. So when choosing a commercial grill for outdoor use, you should consider which kind of cooking surface may work best for your needs. Here are some of the draws of each:
- Stainless Steel Grates: This grill grate type is common because it’s affordable & durable, but be careful not to use sharp utensils that can cause pitting.
- Chrome-Plated Stainless Steel Grates: The added layer of chrome is more corrosion-resistant than stainless steel and food sticks less.
- Cast Iron Grates: These must be seasoned properly before first use, but they retain heat better than other metals, making for a nice hot sear, especially on meats.
- Flat-Top Grill (AKA Griddle): Flat-top grills, also called griddles, have a heat source underneath that spreads to the entire surface above, which is one, continuous sheet of metal. This makes them ideal for stir-frys, scrambles, pancakes, and other food items that can’t be cooked on the uneven surface of a grill’s grates. The grill surface of griddles usually comes in stainless steel or cold-rolled steel.
Commercial Outdoor Barbecue Grills From Brands You Trust
Here at GoFoodservice all of our commercial outdoor grills come from quality brands that you know and trust such as Big John, which has dedicated itself to building top-quality outdoor grills and providing the best customer service in the industry. We also sell commercial outdoor grills from names like MagiKitch’n, Omcan USA, and Sierra Range by MVP.
Shop Our Commercial Gas Grill & Outdoor Cooking Accessories
For more grilling accessories, be sure to check out our griddle and grill cleaning tools to keep your commercial outdoor grill in top shape.